My aim is to help children develop techniques so they change their own lives for the better. I don’t tell children what to do, rather I question, explore and activate all the talents the children have, so they identify and make the changes they need or want to make.
Everyone in life needs help from time to time – and this is no different with children. Whether this is because they are feeling low, need to refocus or so that they can achieve even greater things. Children that learn to manage their emotions and interactions are far better placed to lead a productive and fulfilling life.
I teach them success focused mental tools so that they become more confident and accountable, thus achieving more from their personal or school lives.
I also teach them how to identify and eliminate stress from previous (or anticipated upcoming), negative traumatic experiences – most adults have never learnt these incredible techniques.
Some techniques children learn:
- Enhancing self beliefs
- Harnessing the power of positive imagery
- Understanding how your parents, teachers or tutors respond to different communication methods and how to get the best from them
- Dealing with how to respond to making mistakes and maintain an ‘anything is possible’ attitude
- Eliminate negative emotions attached to stressful or traumatic experiences
- Controlling your performance internal state
If any of the above has interested you and you would like to give your child the chance of a lifetime, please do get in touch.