Would you like to see your teenager gain more self confidence, increase their self esteem or even start gathering ideas and plans for their exciting future?
Teenagers have many challenges to face, some of which are pretty tough. I have many years experience of taking a different approach in working with teens and am empathetic with ‘their world’, such as dealing with adolescence, feeling like their not respected, listened to or valued by parents and teachers a like. Teens that learn to manage their emotions and interactions are far better placed to lead a productive and fulfilling life.
I teach teens how to identify and eliminate stress from previous (or anticipated upcoming), negative traumatic experiences – most adults have never learnt these incredible techniques. I also teach them success focused mental tools, unlocking often hidden talents. This is when they develop strategies to become more confident, accountable and trusting, thus achieving more from their personal or school lives.
Some techniques teenagers learn:
Enhancing self beliefs
- Harnessing the power of positive imagery
- Understanding how your parents, teachers or tutors respond to different communication methods and how to get the best from them
- Dealing with how to respond to making mistakes and maintain an ‘anything is possible’ attitude
- Eliminate negative emotions attached to stressful or traumatic experiences
- Dissolve negative pre-exam thinking
- Controlling your performance internal state
If any of the above has interested you and you would like to give your teenager the chance of a lifetime, please do get in touch.