INDIVIDUALS & TEAMS
Imagine achieving great success and fulfilling your potential. How does that make you feel? Alternatively, imagine that years from now, you look back regretting that you hadn’t unlocked your full potential. Imagine you never recognized how important eliminating stress and learning positive mental skills are to your ultimate success.
I aim to inspire, challenge and motivate all children and teenagers I work with, in a safe environment so they learn mental tools and strategies to enable them to be the very best they can be. I tailor each session around the individual and/or small group, so they get the most out of their time. Small groups can be incredibly powerful as my aspiring youths learn from each other’s experiences.
Some mental skills aspiring youths learn:
- Enhancing self beliefs
- Harnessing the power of positive imagery
- Eliminate negative emotions attached to stressful or traumatic experiences
- Understanding how each member of your team (could be your parents, coaches, trainers, or other team sports members) responds to different communication methods and how to get the best from a teammate
- Dealing with how to respond to making mistakes and maintain an ‘anything is possible’ attitude
- Dissolve negative pre-game thinking
- Controlling your performance internal state
If you are interested in any of the above and would like to learn so much more, then please contact me.